www.Garage16.ca

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.Garage16.ca

Garage16 Used Performance Parts & Info

2 posters

Elantra Turbo

Ak_GT

Elantra Turbo Empty Elantra Turbo

Post  Ak_GT Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

Um I didn't quite know where to post this. So here it goes. I went to your turbo section on the main site, and only saw for other makes.. Are the bottom two turbo choices for Elantra? or do you make them custom?
    Rick Ears

Elantra Turbo Empty Re: Elantra Turbo

Post  Rick Ears Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Ak_GT wrote:Um I didn't quite know where to post this. So here it goes. I went to your turbo section on the main site, and only saw for other makes.. Are the bottom two turbo choices for Elantra? or do you make them custom?

What stuff are you looking for?
    Ak_GT

Post  Ak_GT Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 am

Rick Ears wrote:
    Ak_GT wrote:Um I didn't quite know where to post this. So here it goes. I went to your turbo section on the main site, and only saw for other makes.. Are the bottom two turbo choices for Elantra? or do you make them custom?

I'm trying to find the best deals on Turbo kits. I wont be getting anything quite yet due to I'm in College but I'm just trying to get my costs laid out so I know how much to save and where to get my stuf.

I'm wanting a turbo kit that will make good times on the strip but at the same time can be street drive able. I don't know if I will go as far as gutting my car out. But I just want to pump out some nice HP out of my Beta 2
    Rick Ears

Post  Rick Ears Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Ak_GT wrote:
    Rick Ears wrote:

I'm trying to find the best deals on Turbo kits. I wont be getting anything quite yet due to I'm in College but I'm just trying to get my costs laid out so I know how much to save and where to get my stuf.

I'm wanting a turbo kit that will make good times on the strip but at the same time can be street drive able. I don't know if I will go as far as gutting my car out. But I just want to pump out some nice HP out of my Beta 2

Well as for as turbo kits, let me know year and make and I can look around for you.

Your basic turbo kit will need...

Manifold
    Turbo
    Blowoff valve
    wastegate (if turbo does not come with one)
    Intercooler
    Intercooler Piping
    Boost gauge
    Fuel & Oil Lines
    Fittings
    Fuel Pump
    Injecters
    Fuel Pressure Regulator
    Exhaust Piping
    Some type of tuned ECU
    boost controllers

There are the main things listed, but if your looking for something not to crazy then you wont need to spend alot of money on the top-of-the-line parts.

Thanks
    Ak_GT

Post  Ak_GT Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Well if I do turbo I want good stuf. I live in Alaska so things in the winter will take a beating. I need something that will handle that and not break on me when I need it the most.

My price range I will think when the time comes is a little over 4k. I know the kit on Sharkracing is about 5k for everything you need to pump over 35 pounds of boost.

i drive an 05 Elantra GT 5spd with the Beta 2.

Give me a ball park range of what I should shoot for and I will try and get it to you when I can.

Also was meaning to ask you. If I where to say sport the Garage16 logo on my car. Would you cut the price down a bit? To rep your stuf. I could advertise for you. We have A LOT of tuners up here in Anchorage that I'm sure would love to do business with you!

I don't know if that's doable too. Like I said I'm in school and plan on being in Automotive/Computer networking lol so my tuition is ridiculous.
    Ak_GT

Post  Ak_GT Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I guess I had a bad idea since you havn't replied to my post in like a week lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:57 pm