www.Garage16.ca

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.Garage16.ca

Garage16 Used Performance Parts & Info

G16 MODEL Kathie S

Admin
    Admin

G16 MODEL Kathie S Empty G16 MODEL Kathie S

Post  Admin Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Come Check out Kathie S as she will be modeling at Performance World 2009 for Garage16.ca

Name: Katarzyna S or, Kasia or Kathie
    Birthday March 10 1988
    Height 5”5
    Weight 108
    Measurements 32B-24-32

Fav color: Hot Pink
    Fav food: Ice Cream
    Fav movie: The Notebook
    Fav music: Anything I can shake my bum to haha

Turn ons: gentleman, knows how to treat a woman, confident,
    Turn off: immaturity, cockiness, someone who looks in the mirror more then I do

Hobbies: working out, reading, shopping, travelling, living it up

I was Born for this!
    I had always loved being the centre of attention, and was the little girl who wouldn’t stop entertaining people, whether it be family functions, school, or dance class. I had first taken dance at the age of 6 and that is when I had realized I loved performing and having pictures taken. I started modeling at age 18 and its been a great experience. I have done anything and everything from photo shoots of all kinds, to promo work, to fashion shows and bikini contests. I love working with new outgoing people. I am currently finishing my Marketing Management Program, and also work at Mercedes Benz. Modeling will always be my passion and I know I am not quitting anytime soon! Id like to thank everyones whos made this possible for me and who has helped me get to where I am today!

***PICS***
    http://garage16.ca/models.html